"Incorrigible Bibliophile" Short-Sleeve Unisex T-Shirt - Sport Grey or White
You love books. We love books. We're incorrigible bibliophiles.
"Literature Over Lethargy"
1.(of a person or their tendencies) not able to be corrected, improved, or reformed
1.a person who collects or has a great love of books.
This unisex shirt is made of a thicker, heavier cotton, but it's still soft and very comfortable. The double stitching on the neckline and sleeves make it more durable, with a flattering fit for women and men.
• 100% ring-spun cotton
• Sport Grey is 90% ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Dark Heather is 65% polyester, 35% cotton
• 4.5 oz/y² (153 g/m²)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the center
• Blank product sourced from Bangladesh, Honduras, Haiti, Mexico, or Nicaragua